Be a part of one of the nation’s largest charity partner programs! Nearly 100 nonprofits
It's a great way to get visibility for your charity, get people involved in a common mission and raise money. It's simple
- Your nonprofit organization recruits runners to register for the marathon, half marathon, relay, 10 miler or 5K.
- You build a fund-raising campaign around those highly visible participants.
- You keep 100% of the pledges/funds you raise!
- We even have a program to include your volunteers.
Join us for an Introductory meeting
It's a great time to learn how the Charity Partner Program works and how other nonprofits have used it to successfully raise funds and awareness for their organizations. There is no obligation to join - and we are a "no fee"program! RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss our last 2013 introductory meeting!
Tuesday, March 5
3:00 - 4:30 pm
Mile High United Way
2505 18th Street, Denver CO 80211 (right off I-25)
Benefits of Becoming a Charity Partner
- Access to a broad base of potential supporters, using a proven fund-raising platform.
- Retain 100% of funds raised, less any runner registration and transaction fees you incur.
- Design your own fund-raising campaign. It may be simple (give once) or more complex
(create web-based fund-raising sites for individual runners or relay teams). Use your own fund-raising platform or an electronic fund-raising tool, made available through the Kaiser Permanente Colfax Marathon.
- Broaden your visibility and support base through our website.
- Showcase your organization and its services at the Health and Fitness Expo. (discounted fee)
- Expand your visibility on race day by providing race day shirts and caps to your runners.
- Provide a way for your supporters to run, walk or volunteer for a cause they already believe in.
- Provide another way to thank your contributors by offering incentives and finish line benefits.
- Create a team-building opportunity or fun internal challenge to form relay teams.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Run for Charity
Runners, you can run and raise funds and awareness for any of our Charity Partners. Simply select your charity when you register, and that charity will contact you directly.